Skip to main content

Pagan Fest is Tomorrow, October 6th!


PAGAN FEST IS TOMORROW AT POLEN FARM IN KETTERING, OHIO - 11 AM - 4PM! Come on out and support local and small businesses: Vendors, Healers, Psychics, Presenters, Performers, and Food!


Hearth Fox Oracle will be there vending handmade Pouches, Elder Futhark Runes, Witch Runes, Plushies, and Spider/Satchel/Pumpkin/ Tomten Surprises (each one has a special gifts inside). I'll also be selling not-made-by-me $5 bracelets and necklaces.

And I'll be offering $20 psychic readings.  I can channel messages from gods, spirits, and the dead using a pendulum, oracle cards, Witch Runes, Womanrunes, Elder Futhark runes, and my own psychic abilities.

--------------------------
If you've booked a reading with me at events, you may have heard this explanation:

"The way that I work is by channeling Deities, Spirits, and the Dead. They may communicate through tools, but not always. The pendulum will be going most of the time, as whoever's present often likes to be included in our conversations. [Using the pendulum] This way means yes, that way no. Circle means I don't know or maybe, and no movement means no answer.
I'll also be writing things that you say, and things that I'm seeing and hearing. Whatever entity I'm channeling may also write or draw something--this is called automatic writing. Things that I write or say may make sense to you now, later, or never. It may just be words floating in the psychic space.

"Does all of that make sense? Any questions? Cool, let's go!"

At events, I can't do full blown possessions, so I give the entities control over my hands/arms, allowing them to shuffle, pull cards or runes, and write/draw. I'll also be channeling/telling you what They're saying, as well as any sensations that I may be feeling within my body. It's not uncommon to feel an ancestor walk out from behind a person and stand next to me for these in-person sessions.

--------------------------------------

Tomorrow my Etsy shop will be closed, but I will reopen it on Monday the 7th.

Depending on how well I do psychically tomorrow, I will not be offering any psychic readings for a week so I can recuperate.

Hope to see you there!

© 2024 Hearth Fox Oracle

Comments