Skip to main content

I am the Queen of Wands, Baby!

I've made a pretty big decision and I've drawn cards about it...

Using the Guardian of the Night deck by MJ Cullinane, and asking Hekate for guidance, I got a jumper and drew two:

  1. Jumper - Five of Swords - Represents Facebook.
  2. 10 of Wands - Represents FB's affect on me over these near 18 years.
  3. Queen of Wands - Represents me now.
I've been thinking about it for a while.  Then more seriously after I heard about Project 2025 and saw how FB is protecting The Heritage Foundation with BS conservative fact checkers.  

As of August 2024, I will be on Facebook for 18 years.  That's a lot of years for any platform--back in the day when FB was just for college students.  I've had my share of ups and downs, and I'm grateful to FB for finding old friends, making new ones, and the business successes that I've had.  However, like a toxic, abusive relationship, there have been many many downs--stress, drama, pain, fear, frustrations, and that's not counting my business page!  I'm sick and tired of fighting the algorithm.  I have 490 followers on my business page, but only 6 people see my posts, and even fewer interact!  I'm tired of being shadow banned and just the FB bullshit.  I'm done.  I'm 40-years-old and I've just outgrown the platform.  It's time for something new and far more better for my mental health.

So in August, I'm throwing myself an 18-year FU FB anniversary party and I'm going to delete my FB accounts at the end of August.  Until then I'll be getting the contact information from my friends and businesses that I really like.

I am not closing Hearth Fox Oracle, just leaving Facebook.

You'll still be able to find me on Instagram for now, as well as Blogspot, Etsy, at in-person events, and Linktree.  I'll be looking for a better social media platform as well as a better selling platform.  And you'll hear it from me first on blogspot and Instagram, after my FB is gone at the end of August.

If yall know of other social media and selling platforms, please comment, ironically enough, on my FB (because people can't always comment here.  Or since FB is a bitch, email me).  If it's scammy or you're trollin, I'll know--psychic remember?

Thank you all for your support,
- Priestess Oracle Foxlyn Wren


Comments