Skip to main content

Threads Account Deletion

I've decided to delete my account on Threads.  It wasn't very active, nor was it bringing in any business.  No more Threads for me.  I lasted a year and a day on Threads.  

However I am still active on:

For funsies, I'm also on Goodreads, StoryGraph, and I have a blog dedicated to my Druidry journey.

Please check the links letter-for-letter, number-for-number, and symbol-for-symbol to not be tricked by scammers and bots.

Readings are only available when you email me at foxtorchphoto18@gmail.com

I will never Direct/Private Message or Email anyone soliciting my products and services.  I do not participate in contests or giveaways.  I do not offer coupons or discounts unless stated on any of the links listed on this page. 

If I make any new accounts, I will announce it on my Blogspot and Facebook Business Page before going around on new ones.

Thank you for all of your support,
Priestess Oracle Foxlyn Wren

Comments