Skip to main content

Body Scanning and Energy Healing

 In the mornings, after my morning hygiene routine, after my first cuppa water and after I get my cuppa tea or coffee ready, I gather my daily supplements in my hand and I plug in/anchor into earth and sun--or Jörð and Sunna.

I sit, holding my supplements in my hands, and breathe. From the energy centers in my body, I plunge them deep down into the earth--deep and wide so no winds can uproot me.

I inhale, drawing up that cool energy into my body. I exhale and golden cords flow up, exiting my head, becoming antlers. The antlers go up into Sunna.

I inhale bringing that energy down, mixing with the earth energy in my torso. Mixed, it explodes outwards, into my many wings and eyes and astral forms.

I focus on my heart center. I inhale those energies and I exhale them out of my body to form a protective sphere.

I open a well beneath me--Source Energy.

I inhale, drawing that energy up into my body, and perform a scan. I ask my body what it needs and let it show me, if anything. If I need to, I use that Source Energy to cleanse and protect. Sometimes the energy isn't able to completely cleanse, and I know this process will need to be repeated until cleansed, be it an energy center--aka a chakra--or an illness, infection, or wound.

Once done, I return the energy to the Source and close the well.

I open my eyes, and ask the Healers, the Disir, and Ancestors for blessings over the supplements. May they do as intended. Say I'm taking medicine, I say what the pills do (I'd also focus the Source Energy on what the medicine's treating).

I end the petition with, "As it is asked, as it is willed, so shall it be." Including Their magiks and mine. I give offerings, and know it's working. With the Anchor and Body Scan, I can see the progression, if there is any, and make changes if need be.

Offerings are given.

I take my pills with a second cup of water, have my caffeine, and go on with the rest of my day.

I don't do the body scan everyday, but if I'm doing self healing (be it combined with modern med or not), then yeah--although with some injuries/illnesses an everyday check up isn't necessary. However, it's also good practice.

I'm pretty good with using energy/spiritual healing on others, but I'm still working on the confidence for self healing of physical injuries/illnesses. This is a method that I am comfortable with, as I used it years ago (with Shadow Work) to cleanse my chakras/energy centers.

Its interesting to see progression with the energy healing...or the opposite that makes you realize you may need professional care. But it takes practice, and learning how you sense energy, much less healing injuries/illnesses. How you see your energy and astral bodies. Maybe your injuries/illnesses aren't within your physical body, but on one of those other planes?

You can practice on your own schedule, but you do need to practice. If one method doesn't work, try something else. If the method works for you, but different than what others say, go with it. We ain't all the same.

Hope this helps.

---------

* If you're dealing with an emergency situation, seek emergency services.

* If you're in need of professional medical help, please seek it.

* Learn basic First Aid, then spiritual healing.

* I am not a medical professional. When I'm using spiritual healing, it's AFTER basic first aid assessment and whether or not I need to see a doctor. I may make an appointment and do the spiritual healing while waiting for the appointment. I also use spiritual healing alongside of medicines. I use spiritual healing when medical professionals aren't necessary.

* I am not responsible for your actions.

* Please use common sense when it comes to anything medical.

---------

Thanks for your support!

Face to the Sun. Trust in Joy. Follow the Roots.

- Priestess Foxlyn