Skip to main content

FACEBOOK DELETED!

 As of August 5th, 2024, I have DELETED MY BUSINESS FACEBOOK PAGE AND WILL NOT BE MAKING ANOTHER ONE.

Don't fall of the scammers, bots, and trolls.  


HEARTH FOX ORACLE IS NOT ON FACEBOOK ANYMORE.

To see where you can find me, go to my Contacts page:  https://hearthfoxoracle.blogspot.com/p/contacts.html

Always double check the spelling, because criminals are tricky.

Come find me:


To my Facebook Followers, thank you for the years of support.  I appreciate each of yall.  I left because FB had turned into a toxic, moody platform that just wasn't good for my mental health anymore.  I needed to make a healthy sacrifice and choice.

Again, Hearth Fox Oracle is still open.  I'm just not on Facebook anymore.  Due to FB's unethical moody rule changes, I'm sorry if yall didn't see my many posts given that I started giving last month and updated until the end.  I will be more active on Instagram and Blogspot.  I feel refreshed and ready to get back to my usual community readings and more.  I hope that yall continue to support me.  

I know Instagram is still Meta, but I'm not going back to Twitter/X, Mastodon, or Vero, and I don't know what growing, ethical, fair, and safe social media platforms are out there.  If there's even such a thing as a fair, safe and ethical platform for that matter!  

But if there is, then I'll leave Meta behind for good.  I don't like the way that Meta operates, but I have to be online for my business, whether it's to find events or just to have a presence for my supporters, clients, and new customers.  

To see my many handmade products, check out my Etsyhttps://www.etsy.com/shop/HearthFoxOracle
  I am currently running a 25% Off Sale on Everything, until August 18th.  Don't miss out.



For a psychic reading, check out my options and message me at foxtorchphoto18@gmail.com

Come see me for an in-person reading at Pagan Fest in Kettering, Ohio, in October 2024.


Thanks for all the support!  

-Priestess Oracle Kristy "Foxlyn Wren" Tackett

Comments