Skip to main content

Yay New Tools!

Something that I won a few days ago on my private profile from The Hellenic Handmaid:


This set of beautiful, quality Greek Alphabet Oracle!  I really love the design font of each letter, too.

On this beautiful Full Moon, I've cleansed them, and Hekate claimed them right away as Hers.  So they are!  

I'm about to do my very first draw with this set.  With most divination tools, I like to do a little interview.  Asking how their personality is, is it a gentle tool or a blunt tool, and what it speciality is--what questions or subjects are best to ask.  But this set doesn't want me to ask any of those questions, and I think it's because Hekate has claimed them.  

Makes sense.  I already know Her.

Let me just if She's any other messages for me on this full moon...

I shuffled while asking, "What's your message on this full moon?"  When I felt the bag was ready, I blew into it, then drew.  My finger touched three letters at once.  I put them all on my table, face down, then with my pendulum, I asked Hekate which was correct.  The middle wooden disc was the correct one.  


According to the booklet that comes with the oracle, Omicron means to "Focus on the beginning, not the end. Ask for help."

Basically one of Hekate's main messages in tonight's trance I took earlier.  They're working! Good ole confirmation.

Happy Full Moon, yall!  Thank yall for all of the support!

- Priestess Oracle Foxlyn Wren

Comments