Skip to main content

August Reminder

Just posted on my Facebook:

Hey in case you haven't heard, in August, on my 18th F B anni, I'm deleting this account and I won't be making another one. If I decided to come back--and that's a hard IF--you'll hear about it first on my other non-FB accounts, not some "This is my backup FB" scammer BS.

I am NOT closing Hearth Fox Oracle, just this account.


You'll still be able to find me on

Check my Link Tree for my contacts. Double check those spellings on my Contact Page--don't get tricked by scammers, bots, and trolls.

Also I check out all new followers on IG. If you have the signs of a scammer, bot, or troll, I will block you.

As always, you can still find me live and in person at events. The next event I'll be at is Pagan Festival in Kettering, Ohio, in October. Come out and support local small businesses! Hearth Fox Oracle will be vending and offering psychic readings!


Thanks for all of the love and support!

- Priestess Oracle Kristy "Foxlyn Wren" Tackett



Comments