Skip to main content

EVENTS FOR 2023

Hearth Fox Oracle is going to be busy this year.  Last year I did one vending event--the Beltane Psychic Faire with Dayton Pagan Coalition, and I really enjoyed it.  Trying to sell on Etsy or FB can be really depressing--fighting with algorithms and Pay-to-Win bs of those websites.  When I did my first vending event, I sold more within a few hours than I ever did on Etsy!  It made me feel great and worth something.  Like, people actually wanted my goods...which with Etsy and social media in general, I don't really feel that way.  

I'm grateful for every customer, client, and supporter--yall keep me going in this competitive small business world.  

After the success of the Psychic Faire last year, I began budgeting and talking to other local small business friends for opportunities.  I began planning and keeping my eyes open for events, as well as sharing events with my friends, so they'd also have the opportunity to make money.  

Earlier this year, I was a Reader at the Dayton Pagan Coalition's Spring Psychic Fair, which was a lot of fun and boosted my confidence a lot.  I did better than I thought that I would, people actually wanted to book with me, and some have become repeat customers and clients! 

I was very glad to have gotten an email from DPC inviting me back for the Summer Psychic Fair!  So I'll be going back, both as a Reader and a Vendor.  

This fall, I'll be a Reader and a Vendor at a big event in Dayton, for Pagan Pride, which I'm super pumped for.  Needless to say, I'm going to be busy building up stock for these three events.  I'll also been keeping my eyes open for other events, too!

If you've never been a vendor at an in-person event, I strongly encourage it.  Look into your State/County's Business and Vending License requirements and sign up!  Let customers prove the algorithms wrong!

Holistic Expo: June 24, 2023, 11am-2pm
39 W Winter St
Delaware, OH 43015
Vending

-------------------------------------

Summer Psychic Fair: July 15, 2023, 10am-5pm
Center for Spiritual Living Greater Dayton
4100 Benfield Dr.
Kettering OH 45429
Vending and Reading

(if you're in the area, this one is still looking for vendors, readers, healers, presenters, and volunteers)

-------------------

Dayton Pagan Pride Day: October 7th, 2023, 9am-6pm
Fairborn Community Park 691 E Dayton Yellow Springs Rd.
Fairborn, OH 45324
Vending and Reading

(if you're in the area, they're still looking for food vendors, performers, and presenters.)

Comments