Skip to main content

Pick-a-Tool with Loki

 Happy Wednesday yall!  I'm finally over my cold, which means its time for some divination!  Today is the 18th, and in my world, that is a day sacred to the Norse Entity of Chaos, Loki.  Let's see what type of Pick-a-Tool He wants to do.

Loki has picked Womanrunes and the Urban Crow Oracle.

Take a deep breath and clear your mind. Focus on your question. What would you like advice about, Community? Something specific? Some general guidance? Let's see what message this Trickster may have for you.

Loki, what is your message for Hearth Fox Oracle community and friends?


Remember to pay attention to any numbers, letters, or positions that may come to you, as it could be your intuition or guide helping you pick.  You can pick more than one.

Have your selected your message?  Are you ready for the reveal?

  1. The Flame - Fire.  Energy.  Vitality.  What fires you up?  What are you passionate about?  Figure it out and do the thing.  
  2. The Moon and Star - Have faith.  Inspiration.  Truth.
  3. The Hearth - Home.  Nurture.  Today Loki says this rune is more about feeling trapped, than feeling at home.  "Get outside" He advises.  "Whether it's outside of yourself--your mind--or physically outside of the house and away from the people there.  Find time for you.  If it's raining outside, then dance and play!
  4. Balance - Loki says, "Find your balance between two opposing forces, so that you too can be at peace during a storm."
  5. Soar - Loki says, "Isn't there is Christina Aguilera song about Soaring?  Ah find the song, give it a listen, and take her advice!  Or I guess if pop isn't your thing, work on building your confidence and be a--what is it that Serendipity says?  Be a Brave Little Toaster today.  DO THE THING!"
Did these runes resonate with you? For more in-depth readings about your runes or perhaps other issues and concerns, book a reading with me today at The Shop. I offer free consultations, mini-readings, email sessions, zoom sessions, and if you're local, in-person readings, too! I charged by time, not questions asked or cards pulled. I accept Paypal, Venmo, and Amazon trades. Check out the shop, my Ethics & Policies, and message me if you're interested.

Also did you know that I have an Etsy Shop?  Follow the link if you're interested in handmade tool pouches and pendulums.  Coming soon are Elder Futhark and Witch Runes, which come with their own pouches, too!  I'm also working on my own oracle set, which will be available in my shop later this year.

Stay tuned for more readings and special offers!

Thank you for your support!
- Hearth Foxlynx

Comments