Skip to main content

Shrine Share #1

I'm hoping to do a Pick-a-tool or some other kind of community message once a week from now on.  I wanted to do a Pick-a-Tool reading today, but had a weather-related headache most of the day. While we've had beautiful weather here in Central Ohio, my brain hasn't been a fan. Instead, I'm sharing one of my shrines: The main Norse Shrine.


Here I have many of my Norse entities represented (and no They don't mind sharing space):
  • Horse Bookend for Sleipnir
  • Loki Fox in a den
  • Two Funko Pop Lokis (a gift from a friend) 
  • Laufey's axe from the God of War games
  • A Polar Bear for Skadi
  • Sol/Sunna, which I carved from rubber 
  • Frigg as a little fake stone figure and a wooden weaving needle that came with a child's loom (partially hidden behind cauldron)
  • Mjolnir Pendant for Thor
  • A Odin statue (an old gift for my hubby) and prayer card (from The Magical Druid)
  • Two Yggdrasils, the pendent around Odin's head and the wire wrapping between the Council of Wolves.  (wire tree by Crystal Aronhalt of Loving Light LLC.  You can find her on FB).
  • A tiny rainbow opal Eagle
  • A Gray Snake for Nidhogg
  • A Windstone Wolf Council representing different Norse Wolves, like Fenrir and Garm.
  • The Helm of Awe (a gift from my kids)
  • A pheasant feather, because once Odin told me that the ring-neck pheasant was kind of like an American Phoenix. So it has been for me ever since
  • A cast iron camping cauldron of offerings, which at the time of this photo, it was popcorn and an gf oreo
  • A pothos to represent endurance, rebirth--pothos are hard to kill, but like the Norse Gods, they're not immortal.
  • A red altar cloth to represent blood (not ancestral blood and any of that white supremist crap); I tend to work a lot of blood magick with my Norse entities.  I had a blue altar cloth for a long time, but I felt a need for change.

I have other Norse entities dotted about the house. And there are also a few others I need to add, such as Baldur, The Norns, Freyja, Freyr, Njord, Eir, Idun, Hel, and Jörmungandr.

Here's hoping my head is much better tomorrow, because I'd love to do a weekly reading for yall.

Thank you for the support!
- Priestess Oracle Kristy "Foxlyn Wren" Tackett

© 2024 Hearth Fox Oracle

Comments