Skip to main content

NEW PRODUCTS! Hearth Spirit Plushies!

 


I've got 15 new crocheted-by-me plushies in my Etsy shop.  For adults and kids.  Great for Ostara and Easter basket stuffers.  Check them out, only on my Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/HearthFoxOracle .

Coming soon are Ostara Surprises, which are little crocheted drawstring bags and eggs with surprise trinkets inside.  No different than the Spider Surprises or the Tomten Surprises.  More chances for bracelets, pendants, necklaces, rune sets, pendulums, stones, and more.

Next month is also my birthday month, and I'll be having a 40% Off Sale on majority of my items.  If you're able, help me have a great 40th by supporting my small business.  

Thank yall for the Likes, Follows, Shares, purchases, and support!

- Priestess Wren

Comments