Skip to main content

Removing My Reviews on Facebook

Many of us have dealt with bots and scammers leaving 5-star reviews promoting other scammers on our reviews, which is extremely rude and annoying. Now these bots and scammers are leaving terrible reviews, which tends to affect a business faster than getting good reviews (which is horseshit in general). Due to bots and scammers leaving bad reviews on other small businesses' Facebook, I've decided to remove mine for the time being. Despite how many good reviews you get, it still takes a while to build up that 5-star rating (kind of like how credit scores work, right?).

No matter how many times you report, Meta doesn't really do anything about it. I've heard from Instagram's Scammer Alert Page, that for Meta it's all about numbers. Number=profit, so who cares what those numbers are doing to each other, even it it's affecting people and families?

Also for every 10 fake and problematic pages you report/block, 30 more seem to take its page. It's very frustrating. Especially when Meta does nothing.

For Hearth Fox Oracle testimonials, you can visit my Testimonials page or my Etsy.

To leave a testimonial, you can message or email me.  I will post unedited testimonials, unless I know you're not a customer and/or the message is full of hate or scammy BS.



Thank you for understanding and for your support.
- Priestess Wren


Comments