Skip to main content

Blessed Midsummer and First Harvest, Yall!

 

If you observe August 1st or 2nd holy days, I hope yours was fruitful.  I spent my Sunday cooking and baking with my family, making three gluten-free strawberry and chocolate cream pies, and one big delicious savory shepherd's pie with lamb, turkey, peas, corn, red skinned mashed potatoes, and fresh basil from my garden.  

I also attended three online zoom rituals: Wyrd Sanctuary's Honeysweet ritual, Three Cranes Grove's Lughnasa ritual, and Evermoving We Rise's Lammas ritual.  Plus I did divination for those who took advantage of my free mini-readings and Evermoving We Rise's Community and Friends.  I had my own little ritual honoring Ariadne, The Melissae, and Bee, giving honey to Them; as well as mead to our Ancestors, and some pie for the Gods and Spirits.

I was tired last night!

Today is a new day with renewed energy!  Let's see what message Bee has for the community and friends of Hearth Fox Oracle during this time of Midsummer, First Harvest, and First Fruits? (Hedgewitch Oracle by Siolo Thompson)


- Ariadne, what is your message?  Sage - Purify - Purify oneself for renewal or focus after derailment.
- The Melissae, what is your message?  Chicory - Sustain - Support your community.  Who cares if you're not the best at what you do?  Give it a go, you'll get better with experience.  But the most important thing is to do something for your community.
- Bee Spirit, what is your message?  Blackberry - Adaptation - Change and thrive, or stay stuck in your ways and die.  Your choice.

Purify, Sustain, and Adapt.  A very similar reading for Evermoving We Rise!  Cleanse your spiritual self and refocus.  Help your community.  Grow or repeat the same toxic cycles.

I hope these messages resonate with you until the Fall Equinox.


If you'd like a deeper reading with the Deities and Spirits, please see The Shop for my services.

Have a good and safe week, yall!  Thank you for your support.

- Hearth Foxlyn

Comments