Skip to main content

New Blog

Happy Sunday!  

I just added a new button on my Linktree  (https://linktr.ee/HearthFoxOracle):



I'm keeping this one, of course, for all the Hearth Fox Oracle stuff, but maybe some are interested in the Druid stuff, too?  I am a member of a druid fellowship called Ár nDraíocht Féin, and have been since 2023.  I've been walking the Dedicant Path since I joined, which is an introductory program that one has to pass in order to be able to take ADF's other programs.  However, you don't need to take the DP in order to be an ADF member.  I'm hoping to become a clergy member with this church in the future.  

To help keep myself on track, I decided to create a blog dedicated to my journey with ADF.  Yall can read about my experiences, my learning, see the books I'm reading, pictures of my altars and rituals, and my passed essays.  Right now I'm doing a personal project on the 9 Pagan Virtues.  This week is all about Vision - Learning and understanding different perspectives for our place in the cosmos.

The link is above for that blog if you're interested.  

Than you all for the support.

-Priestess Oracle Kristy "Foxlyn Wren" Tackett



Comments