Skip to main content

New Items in the Shop

 There's new items in my Etsy Shop:

  • Hearth Spirit Plushies
  • Witch Runes
  • Elder Futhark Runes
  • Dice Runes
Just remember, my products are only available on Etsy and at in-person events.  USA Shipping Only.

My Psychic readings are only available by emailing me, direct messaging me, or at in-person events.

My most popular online psychic reading option is the $45.00 Email/Direct/Text Message.  We'll communicate through email/text.  You ask the question, I do the reading, and you'll be able to ask follow-up questions/clarifications.  If you'd rather not pay me through Paypal or Venmo, we can do a trade, which is mainly through an Amazon Wishlist although I have accepted other forms of trade in the past.  The trade doesn't have to equal the price of the reading--it can be as little or as much as you'd like.

I will never message you first for business.  Yall gotta come to me, because that's how ethical business works.

The next in-person event Hearth Fox Oracle will be vending and offering psychic readings at will be Pagan Fest in Kettering, Ohio, on Sunday, October 6th 2024.


Thank you all for your support, purchases, likes, and follows!
- Priestess Oracle Foxlyn Wren

Comments