Skip to main content

Healing and Stabilizing


Ain't that a metamorph for a Cycle Breaker's journey with Ancestral/Generational Healing?

This is one of my favorite Willow Tree figurines, Beautiful Wishes. Sits on our Ancestral Shrine (calla lilies can be associated with death). Due to moving over the years, she was already missing a couple of calla lilies. Today, I accidently knocked her out of the cabinet and she broke. Pieces violently flew everywhere. She and a single lily landed in the recycling. I nearly cried!

Calmed myself, took a look at the damage, and grabbed the Goop.
 
I fixed her and made her more stable. She will be, once the glue dries, which, like healing, will take some time. Decided to leave off the single lilies, at least for now.

Just like what I'm doing with my family. It's kinda of broken and sad. I've taken a look at the damage and reflected and planned. Been workin to heal and stabilize, making it stronger than before.

Comments