Skip to main content

Psychic Text Sessions

 


Did you know that I offer Psychic Text Sessions? This option is available through Email, Facebook Messenger, and Discord Direct Message. I'll send you the reading and photos, and you'll be able to ask for more clarification.

 
$45.00 USD


If interested, please email me at foxtorchphoto18@gmail.com with HFO Email Session as the subject. Or message me through my Facebook business page. If you'd like to communicate through Discord, contact me through my email or FB first.

 
I accept Paypal, Venmo, and Amazon Wishlist Trade. Trade doesn't have to equal the price of this reading. You can order as much or as little.

-----


I DO NOT message people offering readings, nor will I never use fear tactics.

-----

Hearth Fox Oracle does not answer questions about health, pregnancy, legal, or finances.
If you are in need of healthcare or mental health professionals, please seek them. Hearth Fox Oracle is not a healthcare professional, herbalist, financial advisor, lawyer, therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist, etc. Please consult a professional.

----

Don't forget all March long, I'm having a 28% Off Birthday Sale on All Pouches, Pendulums, and Runes, only on my Etsy!





Comments