Skip to main content

Arm's Length

My little man's napping and doing great after his surgery yesterday, so I figured I'd take this time to ask my Fairy Tale Fortune deck (by Liz Dean), "What's my day look like today?"


The Key, The Snake, The Fish.

Be willing to take advantage of the coming possibilities, but be wary of charming strangers.

This reminds me of a recent journey that I went on with Odin. He pushed me down into a watery hole and shoveled dirt down onto me. I struggled at first, then noticed that He looked up at something and ran off. A dragon landed and searched for a meal, and couldn't find me. After it left, Odin returned and pulled me out. Said that sometimes it seems like the Gods want us to fail--digging our graves--when in fact, they're protecting us. He warned me that on this priestess journey, that certain people will show up for the wrong reasons and to keep those people at arm's length.

---


Comments