Skip to main content

My Witch Mother's Savage Daughter

Hekate using that Guardian of the Night tarot again! Let's Goooooo! 

Ooooo, take a look at this hand, yall!

I know The Moon isn't reversed in the photo, 
I didn't pick up on the energy until after I took the photo.

Past - The Moon - Reversed - Willful blinding to the truth.
Present - Ace of Wands - New adventures. Pay attention to the signs and act on them, like a spider with prey caught in its web. Don't give that prey time to escape. Listen to your intuition and strike!

Which is awesome because I've been getting a lot of signs these past two days in the form of a large white moth, a large albino pigeon that refused to move out of my path, a friendly bee (on the full moon I performed a Honey Sweet Success Spells with the Melissae), white and light gray feathers found in odd places, and today I found a clear quartz on my path. Lots of good signs and blessings. I'm open to them. Bring on the good fortune and good luck!

Future - The Magician - I am finally understanding and accepting that I too am worthy of success and good luck. This past moon I've begun to dive into such magicks for myself and my family. I am a strong witch, and I can change my future with energy and hard work.

I am my Witch Mother's Savage Daughter!

As it is willed, so shall it be!

Comments