Skip to main content

Etsy Is Live!

I've been sick this month and haven't had the energy for readings, however I have been working!  I've finally launched my Etsy Shop!  It definitely needs a make over, and I am working on making it look better.  I'm also working on more items.  Right now, I just have empty pouches, but soon I will be listing pendulums and rune pouches.  The runes I've been making are witch runes and Elder Futhark.  I also have some ideas for my shop.

The pendulums that I'm making are using jewelry that inherited from my grandmother 6 years ago.  I don't wear too much jewelry, but I think many pieces will make lovely pendulums.  My grandma had eclectic tastes in jewelry!

This year, I experienced a download of symbols and meanings from Spirit, so I've also been working on turning those symbols into an oracle system for my shop.  First, I've got to make myself a set to test it out and truly understand what Spirit is saying.  THEN, I will sell these sets on my shop.  I'm pretty excited.  It's not going to be anything like a Kickstarter, but who knows what the future holds?

That's what I've been doing this month.  Resting and recovering from my cold, but still working on my business!

Tonight, if you identify as a woman and have nothing going on at 8pm, why not come Zoom with Evermoving We Rise?  Tonight we're having probably our last Goddess Lounge.  It's free.  Click here if interested!

Comments