Skip to main content

Honey Sweet Success Spell

 

Honey Sweet Success Spell
By Hearth Foxlynx

This is the spell that I taught at Evermoving We Rise's Full Moon Zoom ritual last night. This is a spell that was taught to me by my ancestors, using rum. Last night's ritual was all about Artemis and the Bee Entities known as The Melissae (may-lease-ah), so instead of using rum I used mead.

This is a spell meant for quick success, so it's important that your honey be more liquid than a solid. You want the sweet things to come fast, not slow.

Materials:
- Honey Drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- Paper
- Writing Utensil
- Cup or a shot glass
- Small Bowl
- Coins


1) First, make a sigil. A sigil is a symbol charged with intention. There are no hard rules about how to make a sigil or what it should look like. I like to make mine using letters, symbols, and runes, but for this spell, I just used letters. Once the sigil is crafted, you can burn it, bury it, carry it, or keep it wherever.

What is the intention of this spell? Success, right? For example, I'm focusing on my business. I'll write "My Business will be successful". You could also write "Money flows to me" or something along those lines. I always like to add in "ethical" or "legal", but you don't have to, it could just be implied.

2) Once written, I'll write down the first letter of each word: MBWBS.

3) I'll cross out the double letters: MBWS.

4) Then I'll arrange the letters into a symbol that I like. Take your time with this part. It's okay to have rough drafts. You're going to copy the symbol to another piece of paper. I decided to incorporate an arrow, since archery is sacred to Artemis. Arrows represent focus and hitting your mark.


5) Take your sigil and charge it however you normally charge things. I like to hold it between my hands and repeat the intention. I also like to visualize success. Now not everyone can visualize and that's fine. Set your intention and know that the spell will be successful however you do it. For those who can, see whatever success looks like for you, such as products being sold, your stock going down, sending packages, your calendar filling up with clients. Or maybe just money flowing into your hands, your account, your wallet or pocket, your home. However success and reaching your goals looks to you. Repeat it. See it. Know it. Will it. Live it.

6) Next take the little bowl and cover the bottom in a layer of coins.

7) Add your sigil.

8. Pour a cup or a shot of your honey drink. Take the shot but don't swallow, instead swish it around your mouth, mixing it with your saliva. Again see success coming to you quickly.

9) Spit the drink out into the bowl.

10) Repeat the intention and know that it's already begun to work. Just remember that spells only work if you do. Normally things don't just drop out of the sky. They CAN, but not always. Let's work with the spell like they just don't fall into people's laps.

11) You can cover this bowl or not, just be wary of mold and pests. Keep it in your sacred space or workspace, wherever it won't be disturbed. You can feed the bowl a coin a day or just wait. Refresh and recharge when needed.

---------------------------

Instead of a paper sigil, you can also carve sigils into candles, jewelry, wallets, purses, shoes; you can use lotion, oil, water, perfume, or soap to draw the sigil on your skin, too. There's lots of ways you can use sigils. Might I suggest Laura Tempest Zakroff's book on Sigils? There are other sources too.

I performed the Rum Success Spell on Friday and it's already working! Good luck to those who try this spell. I hope you find that sweet success!

Thank you for your support!
Hearth Foxlynx

Comments